Have a great weekend, Tumblr.
Being good to each other is so important, guys.
The 3DS just got a lot more customizable ⊟
Nintendo really gave the 3DS a facelift! The new standard models (not the XL editions unfortunately) coming to Japan will allow users to swap out its bottom and top covers with various designs, making it so they don’t have to buy limited edition hardware or apply decals just to get a new look for your system. You can see all the designs announced so far here.
Not only that, Nintendo announced new Home menu themes (e.g Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario) with special backgrounds, icons, folders, music, and sound effects are coming next month with a system update — this will be for all 3DSes and 2DSes, presumably including the new hardware!BUY Nintendo 2DS & 3DS/XL, upcoming games
people need to understand that some people just don’t like talking it has nothing to do with u so don’t take it personally like some people just aren’t talkers and they’ll probably never text u first or initiate a conversation and it’s not because they don’t like u it’s just that they don’t think to say anything bc they’re comfortable with not saying anything
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I’VE SEEN IN MY LIFE